Notiz: Dieser Teil wird nur auf English präsentiert.
As part of the Horizon 2020 programme, the European Commission is hand-picking potentially disruptive businesses to invest and support as part of the SME Instrument. Your business could receive up to €2.5 million in funding, and world-class business coaching. The instrument will take place in three phases, with the aim of transforming disruptive ideas into concrete, innovative solutions with a European and global impact.
The programme is looking for high growth, highly innovative SMEs with global ambitions that want to disrupt the established value networks and existing markets. You should be driven, actively investing in innovation, and looking to grow.
In 2014 and 2015 the SME Instrument will sponsor SMEs operating within 13 themes:
- High risk ICT innovation
- Nanotech, or other advanced tech for manufacturing and materials
- Space research and development
- Clinical research for the validation of diagnostics devices and biomarkers
- Sustainable food production and processing
- Blue growth
- Low carbon energy systems
- Greener and more integrated transport
- Eco-innovation and sustainable raw material supply
- Urban critical infrastructure
- Biotechnology-based industrial processes
- Mobile e-government applications (2015 only)
- SME business model innovation (2015 only)
Do you want to know more about any service or funding project? You can contact us: email@example.com, 289 098 720 (Faro) ou 210 405 112 (Lisbon).