New incentive program aims to increase business investment in innovative activities that promote an increase in tradable and internationalized production.
Applications for the "Productive Innovation" Incentive Program for Portugal 2020 - Notice No. 15 / SI / 2019, are open until August 30th, 2019, 19h00.
This Incentive System aims to increase business investment in innovative activities related to products or processes.
Type of projects supported:
- Creation of a new establishment;
- Increased capacity of existing establishments;
- Development of new products;
- Redefinition of global processes of production in existing establishments.
Companies of any size whose economic activities are aimed at producing tradable and internationalizable goods and services in the NUTS II regions of Lisbon, Alentejo and Algarve, are eligible to apply.
Examples of eligible expenses:
- Machines, computer and software equipment;
- Construction of buildings, remodelling works and other construction - tourism and industry;
- Rolling stock that constitutes the tourism activity itself - tourism sector.
The project financing rate is up to 75%, except in the regions of Lisbon (40%) and Algarve (60%).
The total financing rate of support will be distributed in two autonomous components:
50% of the total value will be through a non-refundable incentive, to be attributed in the scope of the Innovation IS;
50% of the total value will be through a reimbursable incentive.
To find out if your project is eligible for this incentive system you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: 210 001 617 (Lisbon) and 289 098 720 (Faro).
Source: Compete 2020