Applications are open for projects that contribute to the development of the coastal areas of Mafra and Cascais, in particular in the parishes of Ericeira, Santo Isidoro, Encarnação and Estoril Cascais.
Through the Ericeira-Cascais Local Action Group, of which A2S is a management entity, approximately 1.5 million euros will be put to tender to support small investment projects, part of the Local Development Strategy of the region and aimed at fisheries, promoting local products, developing new activities and services linked to the sea, such as tourism and supporting the valuation of maritime heritage.
Support is also available for entrepreneurship and job creation under the Incentive System for Entrepreneurship and Employment (SI2E).
Eligible individuals and entities include fishermen and their organizations, associations and cooperatives, micro-enterprises and Public Entities.
The grants come from the Mar2020 and Lisbon2020 Operational Programs and allow 30 to 85% of the investments to be made, to be financed in the long term.
Typologies of projects:
- Improvement of the food and local markets channels, related to the sea
- Reinforcing the Competitiveness of Fisheries
- Preservation, conservation and enhancement of heritage and natural and landscape resources
- Promotion of Local Products
- Reinforcing the competitiveness of tourism
- Employment Creation (SI2E) - Coastal Areas
- Entrepreneurship (SI2E) - Coastal Areas
- Innovation in Maritime Space
To find out if your investment plan can apply for this incentive system, just schedule a meeting with our team. Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org or 210 405 112.